Our success is driven by the relationships we forge with our clients. For that we need people with good legal and personal skills and a commitment to improve.
The reputation of Burt Brill & Cardens is linked directly to the quality of our people. Our open approach to management means that almost all information is available across the firm. Flat management structures mean plenty of potential for responsibility and career progression.
Why join us?
- Discretionary bonus scheme linked to the firm’s profit levels and individual performance
- Holidays ranging from 20-30 days plus bank holidays
- Individual training budget
- Education and training support
- Flexible and remote working
- Pension scheme
- Professional subscriptions paid
Work for a people-centred Firm
We believe working effectively means getting on with your colleagues. We are a young friendly team. There is an active social calendar, from drinks after work to more organised events. Everyone is encouraged, if their home commitments permit, to get involved in outside work activities, whether it be voluntary or charity work or sporting activities.
Training & Development
Develop your skills while you work
Career development is of key importance; we offer mentoring and training in-house and training courses from outside suppliers. Courses cover everything from personal skills such as networking and time management to legal knowledge.
- We work on career planning with everyone throughout the firm to identify career development and training opportunities. All newly qualified solicitors do the Law Society Management course.
- Our specialist legal training is delivered in a variety of ways, from web-based training, one-to-one mentoring, in-house training including training provided by legal trainers.
- All courses are reviewed to monitor the effectiveness of our training programme and other issues.